Lac Courte Oreilles Child Support Program Guiding Principles
Promote stable, safe, and healthy relationships between parents and children by participating in community efforts to strengthen families, promote healthy marriage and responsible parenthood.
- Children are our highest priority
- Reliable child support is crucial for families striving for self-sufficiency
- Stay consistent with Ojibwe culture and tradition
- All clients are treated fairly and kept informed
- Recognize and work to address the needs of every family
- Build strong and committed partnerships
- Provide public education and outreach
Please note, the Lac Courte Oreilles Child Support Program does not handle change of custody or placement issues. If your child support case(s) are managed by the Lac Courte Oreilles Child Support Program and you have custody and/or placement issues or concerns, please contact the Lac Courte Oreilles Tribal Court at 715-634-8934.